Every day is an occasion to stop and smell the roses…
One way to enjoy your special 30A moments while leaving a lasting impression on the beach community is the fifth annual Savor the Season event in Alys Beach.
There are so many moments in life to treasure. So many tastes to savor…
A truly unforgettable feast for the palate and the rest of the senses, this acclaimed event held at the Caliza Pool in Alys Beach treats guests to wine tasting, delicious gourmet cuisine prepared by the finest local chefs from Panama City to Destin and silent and live auction.
The spectacular evening does more than provide delectable delights, however.
Proceeds benefit the Taylor Haugen Foundation, created to honor the memory of a local high school student from nearby Niceville. The Foundation provides grants, education and funding to athletic teams, schools and districts through its YESS (Youth Equipment for Sports Safety) Program. The Foundation also recognizes and supports outstanding scholar-athletes with scholarships and awards.
The 8th Annual “Savor the Season” event will take place on Friday, October 27th from 6:30 to 9 pm.
Live entertainment for the evening is provided by national recording artist Michael J. Thomas.
Scrumptious fare for the event will be prepared by:
- Chef Dan Vargo of Seagars Prime Steaks and Seafood
- Chef Mark Eichin of Restaurant Paradis
- Chef Drew Dzejak from the Caliza Restaurant
- Chef Chris Mongogna of Nola Boiling Company
- Chef Christopher Holbrook CHL Signatre Catering of 30A
- Chef Chris Mongogna of The Marigny
- Chef Heidi McAnulla from Bake My Day Destin
- Chef Ruston Johnson of Ruth's Chris Steak House
- Chef Heyward McKenzie from Culinary Catering 365
- Chef Todd Misener of Stinky's Fish Camp
- Chef Camille Withall with George's at Aly's Beach
Tickets are $100 per person and can be purchased online. Tickets at the door are $80. More information on the chefs and their food and wine pairings for the evening is available on the event website.
Whether returning from an elegant night out for a good cause, an intimate romantic dinner at a nearby gourmet restaurant, a leisurely stroll along our pristine white shoreline, or preparing freshly caught gulf seafood in the comfort of your suite’s complete kitchen, 30-A Suites is your home away from home during your stay on Scenic 30A.
Call us today to plan your getaway at 850-499-5058!